Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Auto Biography

I am Ty Sage; I’m 16 years old my Birthday is on April 11. My favorite color is white, red and black but manly pink. I’m kind friendly and funny.  I like listening to country music, but they can’t be sad they have to be something you can bust a move to. The things I love most about life are the people that are in it like my best friend Amber Benally. Also the thing I love about life is when you fall, there’s always time to get back up and fix your mistakes. I got to where I am today by going to school, not getting in trouble. Also my aunts and grandma without them I wouldn’t have gotten this far. Major experiences that helped me shape who I am today is when I do something bad or not right, my aunts would talk to me tell me what’s right from wrong. My goal would be going to College and getting a job that will probably be my career, or doing college rodeo. I see myself in fifty years maybe married to the girl of my dreams, and also have 2 kids. That where I see myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment