Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Goals

To have good grades I am going to reach my goals by keeping up with mu class work, learning and finishing my class work and going to stay after school just to keep up with my grades.
To be on time to class I am going to head to class after I leave my class before that class just to get to their other class. I am not going to be late to class by being on time to class and hustle to class. I am not going to be distracter while heading to class.
Make everyone proud with what I do in my school by doing what I have to do like what is right from wrong. I am going to do that by finishing this assignment see just like that.  I am going to achieve my goals and make things great by no trouble and just be a happy living no troubling making cowboy drinking pepsin son of a gun. Every goal is important by doing great and living the happy life. This goal will affect me by getting my assignment finish and making everyone happy by doing whets Wright!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment